If someone is in danger or at risk

If you or someone you know is being abused you can tell us about this, either by calling 101 or onlineIf you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service on 18001 101.

If there's an immediate risk to someone's safety, please call 999. If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

This form isn't for reporting domestic abuse. If you need to do that, please go here

Please note: The Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (DVDS) doesn't replace Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks, subject access or Freedom of Information (FOI) requests and the new Disclosure and Barring Service. 

Advice tool


You are on Step 1 of a maximum of 1

Your progress is currently at 0%

Please give us the address

Enter a full or partial postcode in the box below and click 'Find address' to see the addresses that match and select the right one.

If this is the right address, click 'OK' to continue. If not, search or select again.


Location search controls

We're asking for this so we can make sure your request gets to the right police force


Zoom level is sufficient

Is the location above correct?