Whoever you are, there is no excuse for domestic abuse
During this COVID-19 pandemic, limited contact with the outside world may make you or someone you know feel unsafe, but our specialist teams are still here to help 24/7, in the same way we always do.
We will respond to your call and can arrest anyone committing offences against you.
- does your partner or someone in your life frighten you with the things they say or do?
- do they isolate you and control who you see or where you go?
- do they control your finances?
Domestic abuse is more than just physical abuse.
We can help and support you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need to talk?
- in an emergency, call 999.
- use Live Chat to talk to one of our 101 operators at www.kent.police.uk/contact
Don’t want to contact the police? That's okay. There are other agencies working to support you:
- Freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 200 0247
- Domestic Abuse Support Services in Kent and Medway
- Victim Support: 0808 168 9111
- Respect Phoneline: 0808 802 4040
- Childline: 0800 1111
Whoever you are, we’re still here to help in the same way we always have.