You are not alone
- Does your partner or someone in your life frighten you with the things they say or do?
- Do they isolate you and control who you see or where you go?
- Do they control your finances?
Domestic abuse is more than just physical abuse.
We can help and support you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need to talk?
- Use Live Chat to talk to one of our 101 operators at www.kent.police.uk/contact
- In an emergency, call 999.
Don’t want to contact the police?
That’s okay. There’s a network of people ready and waiting to support you:
- Freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247
- Help and support service: www.domesticabuseservices.org.uk
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327
- Broken Rainbow: 0300 9995428
Whoever you are, whatever your situation - you are not alone.