Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures
Is it an emergency?
- is there a threat to life (including road traffic incidents where someone is injured or the road is blocked)
- does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon
- is there a risk of serious damage to property
- is a serious offence in progress
- there's serious disruption to the public or there could be
If you're deaf or hard of hearing you can text 'Police' to 60066.
If so, please call 999 now.
Please make sure you've read and understood what you can and cannot do in your country before you get in touch with us:
This reporting service is not available in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
Only report something if you think there is a serious breach of the rules like a large gathering of people obviously from lots of different households.